Welcome to the Missouri State Council Website
Greetings from State Deputy Keith Milson and your State Officers
Below you will find some of the of the Latest News from the State Council
To find information regarding our different Service Programs, use the drop-down lists above
To return to this page at any time, click on the State Council logo at the top of each web page
7/4/2014 - 2014 Summer Meetings
The Summer District Deputy Meetings will be held in Kansas City, MO as follows:
When: July 11-13, 2014
Where: Kansas City Airport Hilton
On Saturday evening July 12, 2014, there will be a testimonial dinner held in honor of our Immediate Past State Deputy Brad Grill
7/4/2014 - Cookbook for "Meet Life" Closeout
We are down to our last few cases of Missouri Knights of Columbus Cookbooks. Our goal is to try and sell out at the District Deputy Meeting in Kansas City on the weekend of July 11th, 12th and 13th, 2014.
All District Deputies check with your Councils, and Auxiliaries to see if they would like to purchase a few more cookbooks. They can be used for attendance prizes, give away at Church Picnics, wedding gifts, Christmas gifts, etc., or just for your personal use. These are great tried and true recipes!
Please remember that the proceeds from the sale of these books go to our "Meet Life" Campaign. The price is $15 per book. Checks can be made payable to "Columbian Charities". The books will be available at the Airport Hilton in Kansas City, Missouri.
If you would like to purchase cookbooks in advance of the meeting, please call Jerry or Chris Herbert and reserve your copies!
For more information, click here.
5/14/2014 - 2014 State Convention Recap
- Click here to read the State Deputy Brad Grill's report to the convention
- New officers were elected for the 2014 - 2015 Fraternal year:
- State Deputy - Keith Milson
- State Treasurer - Mike Grayson
- State Advocate - James Baldwin
- State Warden - Ken Dudzik
- Columbian Charities Delegate-at-Large - Harry Lee Beste
- Congratulations to our annual Award winners
- Youth of the Year - Clarissa Emanuel
Here is her Biography and the Prayer that she wrote and shared at the Convention
- Also awarded the Family of the Year, Lady of the Year, and the Service Program of the Year
- More information will be provided at a later date
- Stay tuned for more information as it is sent out